Perfect Day at CocoCay Beach Cabanas

Hello all

This question probably was asked previously however I cannot locate. DH, myself and DS and DBI are going on the Harmony of the Seas in September and stopping in CocoCay. We would like to rent a beach cabana just to relax no water rides by the Ocean Lagoon if possible and was wondering if anyone has information on these rentals. Such as the prices, where to rent them through,etc. Hope you guys can help us out.

Thanks everyone 

cannot wait for this cruise 

🚢 

6 minutes ago, postissue said:

Hello all

This question probably was asked previously however I cannot locate. DH, myself and DS and DBI are going on the Harmony of the Seas in September and stopping in CocoCay. We would like to rent a beach cabana just to relax no water rides by the Ocean Lagoon if possible and was wondering if anyone has information on these rentals. Such as the prices, where to rent them through,etc. Hope you guys can help us out.

Thanks everyone 

🚢

If you truly want to relax I would suggest the Chill Island ones as they are away from everything and on a quiet beach. Their price various, please check your cruise planner for the availability and pricing of them.  Happy Cruising 

Edited by 37645

The info should be in your Cruise Planner under the Excursions tab. We have 2 cruises this year going to CocoCay and the price of the cabanas is different depending on which location you want to be in, and for the sailing date. Ex. our depart on Halloween cruise cabanas are:

Oasis Lagoon Cabanas
PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY, BAHAMAS
DURATION: FULL DAY

Relax in a private cabana at the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean.

From*$799.00USD Price Per Cabana
Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

While our cruise in early december are:

Oasis Lagoon Cabanas
PERFECT DAY AT COCOCAY, BAHAMAS
DURATION: FULL DAY

Relax in a private cabana at the largest freshwater pool in the Caribbean.

From*$699.00USD Price Per Cabana

SO December is $100 less with no discount/sale and this is on the same ship with the same itinerary and the only difference is date.

Edited by maryred

Thanks for the tips.

Maryred went to cruise planner and it seems that the cabanas they had left are Ocean Lagoon for $1299.00 and Thrilled Island for $599 which would not be bad but since we do not do any rides and wanted quite this would not be the place. Guess we will need to figure another option. Something near Oecan Lagoon or Chill Island.

i have not been on CC for 2 yrs what happen to the calendar clock countdown in our signature 😉

thanks again

Sorry for the question.  Doing research.  Am I correct that cabanas on CocoCay are $500-$1000 dollars?  Are we talking about USD?  Or is that local currency?  How much is it to just rent a beach chair/lounger?

Edited by zitsky

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Sorry for the question.  Doing research.  Am I correct that cabanas on CocoCay are $500-$1000 dollars?  Are we talking about USD?  Or is that local currency?  How much is it to just rent a beach chair/lounger?

Loungers are free.  All prices are in USD.

For our October cruise we booked a cabana for $499 and then took advantage of a price drop to $434. They are now $1200.

I believe we're seeing varying prices based on sailings and demand.

The ones in the water park seem like a good deal. You get a cabana and up to six all day water park passes. 

Not a quiet relaxing place but if you have a group of six it makes the cabana a good value. Even 4 people would be a good value for the shade.

Just back from a 4-night on Navigator that stopped in CoCoCay.   

We had a cabana in the Oasis Lagoon area.  We shared it with another family on the ship with us.  (These cabanas hold up to 8).  We loved it, and they were set back enough k be very quiet.   That being said, there are PLENTY of lounger chairs everywhere, and lots and lots of umbrellas as well.   Although we loved our cabana for the safe, fan, towels, water, and service, I would not pay more than $50 per person for one.   

On 6/27/2019 at 12:30 PM, postissue said:

Hello all

Thanks everyone 

🚢

For my cruise they have fluctuated from $399 to $1300. Sometimes changing daily so keep checking if you aren’t willing to pay the higher prices. 

Got one for April Harmony on South Beach for $399.  Now selling for $699 and others over $1200.  Would be interesting to see a secondary market develop for these!  I would probably sell mine for $700 (although I actually only have two in my party and could bring six more people legally).

Does anyone have any info regarding the South Beach Cabanas?  I rented one for our stop at CocoCay next year but see very little discussed about these type and don't see many showing those as an option to rent.  

22 minutes ago, mchin said:

Does anyone have any info regarding the South Beach Cabanas?  I rented one for our stop at CocoCay next year but see very little discussed about these type and don't see many showing those as an option to rent.  

They don't actually become available until Dec. 2019.