Reservation Linked to Someone I Don't Know

I was looking on Royal's site to do some pre-cruise planning- looking at drink packages, dining and excursions.   
Anyhow on my reservation there was a drop down that said "View More Details."  When I clicked on it,  I could see my balcony number and info saying I had no documents to view (not surprising since the cruise is in December. 
The reservation was made by my mother for a cruise she and my father are taking with my husband and I in December.  I have the booking confirmations so I know their reservation number, my reservation number and the travel agent's name who helped her book.

What was surprising was information that said  "You're linked to Robert D " (not the real name).    Well I don't know Robert D.   That's not the name of the travel agent who worked with my mother to book the cruise.  My mother doesn't seem to know "Robert D"  either. 
I suppose it could be a supervisor or someone else with the travel agency, but my father tells me my mother just talked to the travel agent this morning and she is still using the same person.
I don't want some random person being able to link me to their reservations and plans.   I mean, I wouldn't mind at all if they wanted to pay for my excursions and drink packages, et cetera but I don't want to pay for theirs.  :classic_huh:  I don't suppose that's possible or probable is it?  That "Robert D" could link in and charge things to my credit card?

Where would I start to see how "Robert D" got linked to my reservation?  

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It’s most likely just an honest mistake with an agent putting in one wrong digit when linking 2 reservations.

Either that or the infamous Royal IT has struck again.

• Like 1

Actually it might be the doing of the TA. Many travel companies will book open group cruises to be able to offer special pricing, perks, OBC, or some combination of some or all of those extras. The TA office may of inadvertently linked your booking to another person that is also a client of theirs (not necessarily for your specific agent).