Another dress code question!

30 minutes ago, Officeboy said:

The  dress code should be equal to clothes that you would expect to see, and what you would wear  in a **** City Hotel 

When I'm travelling for work and staying in a 4 (or 5 star) hotel I tend to be pretty casual (jeans and t-shirt etc) when I go down to the bar, after being in a suit all day.  I'd always be smarter than that on a cruise though.

P&O  introduced this rule to try and stop the offensive "home made" tee shirts worn on the 2 or 3 day booze cruises. (Think the tee shirts in the Inbetweeners movie).

Unfortunately the rule was so open to misinterpretation that even the Nike "just do it" slogan could be determined to be forbidden, which is obviously not the case.

If you wear a commercial t-shirt with a generic slogan,  you will be fine. If you wear a personalised one off design with an inappropriate slogan, expect to be asked to change.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, AndyMichelle said:

Somebody on FB has asked if they can go topless on Britannia!!!

Considering we keep getting told the average P&O passenger is 85, we will be glad to see your Sex Pistols T shirt....

Andy

Made me laugh!  Think it may be simpler to buy more tops (and a good excuse to go shopping!)

• Like 1