Air Conditioning on Infinity

tjc73

I know his might seem like an odd question for most, but I am wondering if Celebrity cruise ships (especially the infinity because that’s what I’m sailing on) use a lot of air conditioning. 

I have cruised on disney many times and they are crazy for air conditioning, it’s unbearable! I am wondering if Celebrity is the same. I am ok with subtle amounts of air conditioning, but when it feels like the arctic on a cruise ship, that’s where I draw the line. Any info is appreciated 🙂

Edited by tjc73

We  had 2 cruises on Infinity...For the ABC Islands  itin, ,no A/C issues.

On our Pacific Coastal, we had  A/C issues in our AQ cabin ( and our hallway) ..It kept dying and the stateroom got really  uncomfortable quickly, esp  at night.   They did send a  repair person each time, but it was very disruptive.  Fortunately,  it was near the end of our cruise!  Older ships sometimes have isolated issues,,.

We travel with a  sweater, light jacket and zippered sweatshirt..b/c  ships are not uniform with A/C and you never know.

Edited by hcat

If you're air conditioner sensitive, bring a sweater or light jacket to toss over your shoulders(I prefer either a solid neutral color or a pattern that compliments everything I packed).  I also pack a pair of thick socks to sleep in,  which double as slippers in the room.  Better to be prepared.