Majesty Diamond Lounge?

No Diamond Lounge or Concierge Lounge or Suite Lounge on Majesty.  They do have a nightly cocktail period up in Viking Crown for Diamond and above C&A members and guests in GS and better staterooms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

Many thanks for your quick response!  I’ll be happy using the 3 drink vouchers during happy hours.  Looking forward to exploring a ship that’s new to us!

Check out Compass Deli on deck 12, forward, port side.  Easy to miss, complimentary.

We went to the Viking Crown on our cruise to Cuba.   It was lovely up there.   We really enjoyed it.   Many of the officers would drop by and sit down and have great discussions with you.   We really enjoyed it

• Like 1

We actually enjoyed the nightly event up in the VCL on MJ better even than some DL/CL happy hours on other ships.  Lots of available seating, great view, wonderful service/attention and updated happy-tisers.  🙂 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

We actually enjoyed the nightly event up in the VCL on MJ better even than some DL/CL happy hours on other ships.  Lots of available seating, great view, wonderful service/attention and updated happy-tisers.  🙂 

I agree, I think the excellent service was the key, very nice experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

I agree, I think the excellent service was the key, very nice experience.

And sushi!  🙂😉 

Do you remember Monarch, as we were coming into Nassau just before noon, they had that really nice upper tier event in the lounge.  Great service, tropical shooters, sushi station, nice munchies on trays brought to you, and those oh so good Bloody Mary's!  🙂 

Sigh...how things have changed.  Now there are no more fun upper tier events on less than 7 nights.  😞 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, island lady said:

And sushi!  🙂😉 

Do you remember Monarch, as we were coming into Nassau just before noon, they had that really nice upper tier event in the lounge.  Great service, tropical shooters, sushi station, nice munchies on trays brought to you, and those oh so good Bloody Mary's!  🙂 

Sigh...how things have changed.  Now there are no more fun upper tier events on less than 7 nights.  😞 

We really enjoyed those events on Monarch and they were always well attended.   Loved watching the ship sailing into Nassau from that vantage point.  We also miss the "good ole days"!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

And sushi!  🙂😉 

Sure I do.  No ship has ever come close to replicating that experience.   They had the music from the violin group.   Way too many Bloody Mary's!

2 minutes ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

I didn’t realize there would be a nightly event. That’s lovely! Thanks for letting me know.

It's not a guaranteed perk, more of a custom.  One of the HDs started it years ago on Monarch, and they continued the practice on Majesty. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Sure I do.  No ship has ever come close to replicating that experience.   They had the music from the violin group.   Way too many Bloody Mary's!

Oh yeah....after a few of those Bloody Mary's....we were ready for a nap.  😄 Didn't go far when we got off the ship.  😉 

25 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

We're back on MJ in November and are looking forward to it!  😀

Enjoy!  At first I was not happy about MJ coming to PC when it did...was too much in love with EN (and now miss her again!). 😉  But grew to love MJ...and most especially her crew...as was the great crew on Monarch.  🙂 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

It's not a guaranteed perk, more of a custom.  One of the HDs started it years ago on Monarch, and they continued the practice on Majesty. 

Well then I look forward to participating in this lovely custom!

1 minute ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

Well then I look forward to participating in this lovely custom!

Little ship more than makes up for the lack of venues with their great service and extra attention.  We miss JD, (who used to be HD on MJ).  He also did the special event on Coco Cay...which has since disappeared.  😞 

I am hoping he is still on Grandeur when we are on next year.  🙂 

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

Oh yeah....after a few of those Bloody Mary's....we were ready for a nap.  😄 Didn't go far when we got off the ship.  😉 

We went to the Daquiri Shack.

By the way, I remembered that the strings group was called the Rosario Strings.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, #1cruiseaholic said:

We just got off Majesty a few weeks ago. The VCL was very nice and not crowded at all. I was surprised that our set sail cards were never checked, but the concierge was only there the last night at least for the hour we were present. 

The fact that was someone called a concierge there is a newer policy that I've not yet seen on Majesty. 

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

We went to the Daquiri Shack.

By the way, I remembered that the strings group was called the Rosario Strings.

Oh yeah...I have seen them on other ships now...maybe it was EN this last time?  They are very good!

Edited by island lady

3 minutes ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

I’ve a special place in my heart for the smaller ships. Enjoyed b2b on Vision last Fall including the transatlantic back to Miami. You’re absolutely correct regarding the wonderful service and attention given!

Count me in as adoring the little ships, with Radiance and Vision class my favorite.  We are doing B2B2B on Vision in January...looking forward to that one as well. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The fact that was someone called a concierge there is a newer policy that I've not yet seen on Majesty. 

Nice PC statement.  😉  I believe it was the LA who was overseeing a lot of things on our cruises with MJ.  

• Like 1