Where on Confirmation/website do I find proof of the free/reduced air?

I have made three different bookings with NCL for cruises that all supposedly included free or reduced air in the fare. I can't seem to find anything on the confirmations or the website page for the specific bookings that confirms that? One of the three confirmations has the airfare city filled in, the other two do not. Should I just call them to confirm or is there a non obvious way to tell on the website or the confirmation? I hate to waste time calling if I am missing something obvious. Also I want it in writing, I don't know that I will trust their verbal assurances.

What you are looking for is an AMENITIES CONFIRMATION  if you don't have that for each person cruising you need to call and ask to have one emailed to you.  They will do that while you are on the phone, their response is pretty speedy.

3 hours ago, alexadeparis said:

I have made three different bookings with NCL for cruises that all supposedly included free or reduced air in the fare. I can't seem to find anything on the confirmations or the website page for the specific bookings that confirms that? One of the three confirmations has the airfare city filled in, the other two do not. Should I just call them to confirm or is there a non obvious way to tell on the website or the confirmation? I hate to waste time calling if I am missing something obvious. Also I want it in writing, I don't know that I will trust their verbal assurances.

You don't even know if it's free or reduced?  

5 hours ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

You don't even know if it's free or reduced?  

One is reduced,  two were free.  I only mentioned it in case it makes a difference in how it shows up on the document.

• Like 1

Turns out the two free air bookings are ok. One is airprom2 and one is choall5m. The third one with reduced air wasn’t right, but I called and it is fixed. It is a cruisetour with one way airfare because we are staying a week afterward on a different island and the lady said the deviation can only be 2 days. So one way to Honolulu From Chicago is $200 each. I am happy we got this resolved. Thanks everyone.