Last minute deals for this weekend

Jules~Marie

Anyone ever have luck finding last minute cruises? I know it’s crazy, but I’ve been trying to get a room on board a ship leaving from either Tampa or Port Canaveral for this holiday weekend. The agent told me to keep calling back in case anyone cancels but I was curious to hear if anyone has ever had luck with last minute trips, especially on holiday weekends??

17 minutes ago, Lottacruises said:

Yes, keep trying! Also check the website. Know that's it's not going to be a "deal" though, they aren't desperate.

Ok!! I’ll keep checking. I didn’t mean deal as in that it would be cheap at all, I’m not expecting that. I just want a trip away 😂 

28 minutes ago, mdsgu said:

From Carnival's web site: 5 day on the Paradise (from Tampa) leaving July 6 is available, as is a 5 day on the Elation (from Port Canaveral) on July 8.  

Thank you! Yes carnival told me about these as well, but we were just gifted 5 days off at our jobs (4-8) so we would need to go now. It’s all good though, I knew it was a long shot 

check "your offers" online.  Some are getting a fare code for cruises in the next 90 days (I did but am already booked.)  it has calendar where you can click on a date and see the ships available.  happy cruising  !!!!

• Like 1