Vancouver restaurant

lisagro

Well, I paid the price and booked a room at the Pan Pacific. But I am not sure that we want to eat in the restaurants there. Are there any reasonably-priced places to eat near the hotel that we can walk to easily? Thanks.

6 hours ago, lisagro said:

Well, I paid the price and booked a room at the Pan Pacific. But I am not sure that we want to eat in the restaurants there. Are there any reasonably-priced places to eat near the hotel that we can walk to easily? Thanks.

Steamworks Brew Pub is a restaurant that I have visited twice when in Vancouver and always enjoy its food, service, and ambiance.  A very reasonable walk from the Pan Pacific, past the Waterfront Station at 375 Water Street.  The Gastown District has numerous dining possibilities.

Be aware as well that there is an underground connection between the Fairmont Waterfront and the Pan Pacific that has several fast food concerns.  Tim Horton's is there, if I recall correctly, in the Food Court area.

5 hours ago, xlxo said:

Another vote for the food court.... here's a list of eateries...  https://www.cfoffice.ca/property/foodshops/cf-waterfront-properties

MickeyDee's is my affordable go to when I'm in the area.

Thanks for posting this information.  It's been awhile since I have been in that area and it's good to know what is available before I leave for Vancouver soon.