Teppenyaki

dwyrick68w

We’re going on the seaside in a month! We want to do teppenyaki. Online all I see to purchase is the “discover Roy’s cuisine” for 65 a person. It’s not too much but I have seen that teppenyaki has 3 different packages and prices! We won’t eat at the sushi and my wife won’t eat at the other restaurant so it be a waste of money to do the package. My question is do we just have to wait to be onboard to just purchase the teppenyaki? Thanks all!

51 minutes ago, dwyrick68w said:

We’re going on the seaside in a month! We want to do teppenyaki. Online all I see to purchase is the “discover Roy’s cuisine” for 65 a person. It’s not too much but I have seen that teppenyaki has 3 different packages and prices! We won’t eat at the sushi and my wife won’t eat at the other restaurant so it be a waste of money to do the package. My question is do we just have to wait to be onboard to just purchase the teppenyaki? Thanks all

Yes, you can book just the Teppanyaki restaurant once aboard - either visit the specialty restaurant are in person, with one of rhe many waiters who will be pushing them around the atrium on boarding (and other times!), Via the App or TV or by phone .

There's three options, $29 - chicken, $39 - filet mignon and $59 - wagyu beef. Each of the three also has salad, soup veggie and a seafood/fish portion, different for the three. Lobster with the wagyu, mahi with chicken and shrimp with the filet (I think!). Same dessert for all. Vegetarian option also at $29.

It's fun, and quite tasty. We enjoyed going and likely will again at least once on our next sailing. 

The Discover Roy's package includes the $39 level for Teppanyaki, but if you won't use the other restaurant (same place for sushi and asian fusion) then it's not worthwhile.  On the other hand if you are open to it, we found that restaurant to be delicious for both sushi and asian fusion on the Seaview.  Better than Teppanyaki, actually.