Let's talk about stick foundation

ysolde

I was almost out of my foundation (Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation).  I have (two) backups, but I have a cruise and another trip coming up, and I noticed something on the Sephora website: the same foundation comes in a stick formulation.  I can get the same color (which blends perfectly into my pale, cool-toned, difficult to match skin), in a stick formulation.  So I ordered it, figuring I can try it for a week or so prior to the cruise.  If it doesn't work out, meh, I can just pack a liquid foundation.

So, has anyone ever taken a stick foundation on a cruise (or another trip) with them?  If you have any experience with the Bobbi Brown Stick Foundation, I am particularly curious, since I like the lighter coverage, but I am curious about stick foundations in general.  Obviously, I like the portability, the fact that it is solid (so no taking up valuable space in the 311 bag), and that it seems to just give coverage wherever you need it (I really like minimal coverage, especially on vacation).

Any thoughts and experience would be appreciated!