Norwegian Escape

amyd

If you were choosing between an angled balcony on the 11th floor mid ship or a mini suite mid ship balcony on 15 which would you choose?  I'm thinking the difference is a slightly bigger balcony on 11 or a bigger bathroom on 15.  Any pros or cons, suggestions? 

For what it's worth, the mid-ship Mini suites on 15 are directly under the pool deck area.  We have not been yet (taking 1st Escape cruise next month) so cannot speak to if there is noticeable noise, but that would be our concern.

Edited by JandC_Cruising

I recently moved my cabin to an angled balcony (first time) and am excited to try it out in October!   Having been in both standard balcony and a mini-suite, I can't say I missed anything by taking the balcony.  I think we actually got a bit more counter space in the bathroom because it was 1 sink vs. the long trough-like double sink in the mini. 

In addition to everyone on here always raving about the angled balcony, I would be concerned about the pool/deck noise from above. 

We would take the minisuite for the bigger bathroom and shower. 

While everyone talks-up balconies and angled balconies, the vast majority get little to no use. Most are unused. Most people prefer going up near the bars and entertainment.