Is there a list of bar hours (Allure)?

I am looking at a week of Cruise Compass dailies from a May 2019 sailing on the Allure and there is no mention of what the bar hours are.    The closest thing I see is that the Cafe Promenade Bar and the Pool Bar open early and also several that are open late.   So I'm looking for a list of when all the different bars are open.  

Is there a current list of the bar hours for the Allure?   

It’s in the app. If your sailing is too far away, just choose a current or upcoming soon sailing on the Allure and you can find the hours in the Dining section under Bars. You just have to click on each one to see it. Some will have more than one set of hours for particular days—it will depend on if it’s a sea or port day for your cruise. That part of the app doesn’t seem to customize for your own cruise until that week actually arrives, so the current cruise is accurate for this week’s itinerary. 

Edited by acpalmer

On 7/8/2019 at 8:29 AM, Host Clarea said:

If it's not in the Cruise Compass, then your only other option is to try using the RCI App.

OK I installed the app and everything seems to be listed for my Sept 1 sailing.    And yes, I found the list of bars and their hours (tee hee).   

(I'm used to having the bar hours listed on the dailies....)

3 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

OK I installed the app and everything seems to be listed for my Sept 1 sailing.    And yes, I found the list of bars and their hours (tee hee).   

(I'm used to having the bar hours listed on the dailies....)

If you don't mind reporting back, let us know how accurate the app is now, vs what you see onboard.

• 3 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 10:39 AM, kokopelli-az said:

Will do

Reporting back on the app.    We actually had to cancel the Sept 1 sailing on the Allure because of Hurricane Dorian, but rescheduled it for Oct 6 (Allure).   Anyway, I'm not sure the app was very beneficial and found more information on the little kiosks around the ship that you could interact with.   We have another sailing on Royal in February and I probably won't download the app again.

And as far as the times go when the bars open being in the Cruise Compass, ha !    There was zero information anywhere on the ship about the open times of any of the bars.   This was quite frustrating because if you wanted to go to, say, the Solarium Bar, the only way you knew if it was open was to actually go there.   I don't know why this information wasn't posted somewhere - not even at the kiosks.  

Our Anthem cruise next month has all the bar hours listed on the app.  Hopefully they’re correct since the menu information isn’t (7 day cruise has 9 day menus listed).  We’re on Freedom in December and there’s no app so we won’t know hours.