Salsa and Salsa excursion

cincicruisers

I did this excursion  in September '17. I had a BLAST (even with a broke toe! Ye-ouch!). The two hosts who taught us the recipes and the drinks and dancing were wonderful! I wish I could remember where the menu card they gave us for the salsa's but I had great fun making the food and drinks! I'm not much of a beachy person but this was great fun!

On 7/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, cincicruisers said:

Has anyone done this excursion?  Includes making salsas, dancing salsa, and use of resorts pool and beach at Playa Mia.

Has the original Salsa Salsa moved from Hotel Cozumel,  or is this a knock-off?

I've done Salsa, salsa and Margarita twice. Once with 3 other women and once with my husband. Both times everyone really enjoyed it. When you're making the salsa, the servers are constantly coming around bring you frozen margarita refills. While not strong, you start to feel it after a few. My husband didn't want to salsa so I ended up being partnered up with another woman. We had fun.  My husband still talks about that excursion today and how much he really enjoyed it. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2019 at 10:14 PM, c-leg5 said:

Has the original Salsa Salsa moved from Hotel Cozumel,  or is this a knock-off?

Does not anyone know if the excursion (Salsa Salsa)  is at Hotel Cozumel or Playa Mia?  The description says Playa Mia.  Also if you book direct does it include transportation to and from port?

• 4 weeks later...

We did this 2 years ago (Playa Mia). It was a BLAST. Only 6 of us in the class, fresh salsa, and very good / strong drinks. I'm not a dancer but it was quite fun. After class, you have full use of the Playa Mia facilities (pool, beach, slides, showers + more drinks!!