Should I be worried about Vista in March 2020?

About to book a spring break cruise for myself and my kids, was planning to book on the Vista. With the issues it's been having, should I be worried about March 2020? They should have it all worked out by then? Anyone see a reason to be concerned?

13 minutes ago, jrobertson82 said:

About to book a spring break cruise for myself and my kids, was planning to book on the Vista. With the issues it's been having, should I be worried about March 2020? They should have it all worked out by then? Anyone see a reason to be concerned?

Only if it has other problems in Feb 2020.  Today's issues will hopefully be resolved with the upcoming repairs/dry dock.

If the Vista still has engine related issues in March 2020, or even in November 2019, they should scrap her.:classic_ohmy:

They won't so the issues will be fixed.    No need to panic so far out.  Find the cabins and itinerary you want at the price point you can afford and then
BOOK IT!

1 hour ago, CruisingViper said:

I'll be on it in Nov, so I'll let you know, but I'm not worried. They're repairing it right now so that should be at least 3 months to see if everything is working or not.

Sailed her in January and had zero issues.

We sail her again in early October.
If she has any issues I'll post about it.
But we aren't worried either.
Seems they should have plenty of time to work out whatever issues they are having.