Vancouver questions

Will disembark in Vancouver and want to store bags for a few hours. Any favorite companies? I'm checking CDS and West Coast Sightseeing so far.

Visiting Gastown and Stanley Park. Other nearby suggestions? Is it easy to get to Capilano Bridge? I need to work on that.

Probably Skytrain to YVR and then use airport shuttle to the hotel near airport???

I remember taking a bus to Stanley and then using their shuttle to tour. I think the bus was free but don't remember which one.

Thoughts or suggestions are always appreciated.

$5 CAD gets you storage for the day at the Pan Pacific hotel right at Canada Place.  You will need to retrieve your bags before making your way to the airport, but it's a quick 5 minute walk around the corner to Waterfront Station to grab the Sky Train to the airport.

Yes getting to Capilano Suspension Bridge is fairly easy from Canada Place - there is a free shuttle that is outside the terminal that will take you there.

As for the Stanley Park shuttle - to my knowledge there isn't one operating and if it is it is no longer free. Only real way other than renting a bike to see the park is to use one of the hop-on hop-off bus services.

Hope this helps

Dennis

I think your initial questions have been answered OP, but as a follow-up: since you've been to Vancouver before and visited Stanley Park, what else did you do on that trip that you enjoyed? Anything you didn't enjoy? With so much to to around here, knowing what floated your boat last time would make it much easier to offer additional suggestions for this visit!