Pillows on the Dawn

mjb1683

We are cruising in a balcony room on the Dawn in August. We have been on Celebrity before and loved the pillow menu in Concierge Class.  

Is is there anything similar on NCL? Are body pillows available?

We are currently on the Dawn - in the Deluxe Owner's Suite - we have a pillow menu, but I think it is only available for rooms with a butler.  (BTW, a body pillow was not one of the options, but the pillows are really long - about half my height and could double as a body pillow.)

On 7/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, mjb1683 said:

We are cruising in a balcony room on the Dawn in August. We have been on Celebrity before and loved the pillow menu in Concierge Class.  

No pillow menu when we sailed her last Feb, but really, really comfy pillows were standard. When I got home, I missed them so much I went and bought new pillows trying to replicate 🙂

On 7/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, mjb1683 said:

It is not available except in suites. You might be able to ask your steward to swap a pillow for you but their won't be a menu.

I was on the Epic in a studio and the pillows were horrid. I left $5 and a note to my steward if she had access to any squishy pillows. She came back with what was likely a full Haven bed set. Ask, and tip, and you should be able to get it if they have it on board.

5 minutes ago, Iworktocruiseandtravel said:

I’m actually toying with the idea of bringing one of my pillows with me.   We’re driving, so I don’t need to worry about weight.   

I take my own pillow almost everywhere I go, just have to remember to pack it at the end.

• Like 1