Sale price for "3 night specialty dining package"?

On 7/11/2019 at 3:35 PM, karen_g said:

Yes, I might just snag it now and keep watching.  Good point, thanks!

A little to the party but take Bob's advice.  On our Symphony cruise all the packages were pulled about 6 weeks before the cruise and only a few came back 4 weeks out. Also on Symphony they no longer pre reserve for night 1. happy cruising

We have never used this package but we are going to on our next sailing in December.  I am a little confused how it works.  It appears that the website when booking  allows you to choose your date and dining time, but not the venue.  How does it work to get the venue of choice, date and time to all  coordinate?  Will we be able to pick our venues once we board?  Any help is appreciated.  I am  an OCD planner, so this is a challenge for me LOL. 

1 minute ago, The sea calls my name said:

We have never used this package but we are going to on our next sailing in December.  I am a little confused how it works.  It appears that the website when booking  allows you to choose your date and dining time, but not the venue.  How does it work to get the venue of choice, date and time to all  coordinate?  Will we be able to pick our venues once we board?  Any help is appreciated.  I am  an OCD planner, so this is a challenge for me LOL. 

Space permitting, you can change and make reservations onboard.

By the way, you can make all reservations pre-cruise if you pay full price for each restaurant.

6 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

Thanks Bob, now waiting for the 90 days to book entertainment and hope it all matches. Just wish we knew for sure if CATS is remaining .  If so that will free up an evening for us.  

The entertainment may or may not show up at 90 days.  I'd be checking every day from now on.  Also, I think you will have that free evening.

• Haha 1

I'm doing a B2B on Anthem.  Entertainment showed up at the same time for both cruises.  Day 96 and Day 101 for the 2nd cruise.

I'm still watching for iFly and North Star . . .   assuming they'll be available sometime in the future for reservations.