1st time on Carnival few questions.

Baddabing

On 7/13/2019 at 2:40 PM, Baddabing said:

Just booked a real quick 4 night Bahamas cruise. I was curious if it is worth it to have the bottle water ordered ahead of time to the room. And is it worth the additional expense to pay for the bubbles package so my wife can drink her soda while on board. I will be bringing 2 bottles of wine 12 cans of soda and 12 cans of club soda. Just looking for info from past cruisers. 

What I decided to do is purchase the Bubbles unlimited soda package for my wife. I will bring some cans on for me. Also I now will bring a 68oz growler container for water and 2 36 oz insulated cups. We will also bring the 2 bottles of wine. That should be enough. Thanks for all the advice.

• Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 7:22 PM, Richjoxyz said:

I carry on a 6-pack of coke, and refill the bottles from the sink.  Place them in the fridge and have plenty of water anytime you need it.  On longer cruises I might buy the water a package, but not the short cruise, no need.

As others mentioned, you can only carry on cans - not bottles.  You can bring an empty bottle though to fill with water from the sink or fill a tumbler at Lido (pouring from provided glasses, not directly filling your container).

On 7/13/2019 at 8:09 PM, cb at sea said:

No need to BUY water...the ship's water is as good or better than what is in bottles.  Honestly...it's clean and it's water.  It's all your body needs.  It will need to be chilled from the tap, either ice or put it in the fridge.  The same water is in your food, ice and beverages!

We buy the bottled water to take on shore.  Different people have different reasons to purchase bottled water and if it fits your budget - enjoy.  If you prefer only using ship water - enjoy 🙂 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:30 PM, Baddabing said:

Are you allowed to bring a stainless steel container to the dinners?

You can, but we only took our stainless tumblers to Lido and bars - not MDR or specialty dining.

• Thanks 1