My time dining

Trying to book a cruise on Seranade of seas late January. My ta says she can put me in 2nd seating and waitlist us for my time dining. She told us that anyone can do my time. You just show up. This doesn't sound right especially if we are being waitlisted. Can someone clarify or give us their experience. In the past we have alwAys had reservations for my time.

15 minutes ago, krillsister said:

She told us that anyone can do my time. You just show up. This doesn't sound right especially if we are being waitlisted.

I think she meant that once you have MTD, you can show up at any time. If you have traditional, you only have about a 15 min window to show up. 

cannot believe people would show up 45 minutes late for traditional dining.  If you cannot make you set time dining then do MTD so you have flexibility to go and eat when you want.  To show up 45 minutes late for traditional dining is just plan rude.

We have done MTD since it started and would never go back to traditional. We like to eat when we feel like it.  Could care less if we have the same table mates/waitstaff.  We just go eat by ourselves and get in/out in less than 1.5 hours which is perfect for us