Traveling w a 4 yr old on Enchantant ots

6 hours ago, cruisinggrandma57 said:

This will be the first time traveling w my 4 years granddaughter on EOTS.  Can anyone tell me about the kids area, the cost and times on EOTS?  I always travel adults only never w a child. Thank you for your help.

Unless the child stays after 10pm, there is no cost to Adventure Ocean.

at 4 she will be in the  Adventure Ocean group for 3-5 year olds.   the run several sessions a day.. With breaks during  meal times for the most part.   if you are on Early Seating, you can sign up for My Family Time Dining which feeds the kids faster then the staff picks them up at the MDR entrance to return to the club so the adults can have coffee and dessert in peace.  

there is no cost for the  regular hours.    there are costs for the late night programming( think giant pajama party)  they may do things  around the ship such as a scavenger hunt  or a Pirate  parade during the day.  

12 hours ago, spookwife said:

at 4 she will be in the  Adventure Ocean group for 3-5 year olds.   the run several sessions a day.. With breaks during  meal times for the most part.   if you are on Early Seating, you can sign up for My Family Time Dining which feeds the kids faster then the staff picks them up at the MDR entrance to return to the club so the adults can have coffee and dessert in peace.  

there is no cost for the  regular hours.    there are costs for the late night programming( think giant pajama party)  they may do things  around the ship such as a scavenger hunt  or a Pirate  parade during the day.  

Thank you for the advice on My family time dining.

7 hours ago, cello56 said:

Be aware also that the child must be 100% potty trained. There is no assistance given in the bathroom with clothing or wiping or hand washing. No pull ups are allowed. 

Just now, cruisinggrandma57 said:

Thank you for the advice on My family time dining.

She is 3 now and is potty trained

Times are 9-12, 2-5,7-10 and after 10

they charge a 7.00/ hour fee.  There is my family time dining and adventure time dining (kids dinner). Kids dinner is not everyday, but it bridges the gap between 5-7 when they have it.  They bring the kids to Windjammer and give them pizza.Typically on formal night.  Also when the ship is in port they also are open from 12-2.  My family time dining as another poster stated is when they speed your kids up through dinner in the MDR.  This is great as you can bypass the drop off line at 7pm if you use it when can be 15 minutes long sometimes.