Glory Lido or Panorama

tigereye

We always do the Panorama Deck.  There will be more foot traffic on the Lido Deck because people will be getting on and off the elevator on that deck.  The only foot traffic on the Panorama Deck will be the ones with cabins on that deck.  

I'm not sure what you meant by differences in  balcony cabins.  Cabins and balconies are the same on both decks.  If there is music playing on the Lido Deck, the only place you will hear it on the Panorama Deck is if you're out on your balcony.    Even then, it won't be loud because it will be behind you, especially if the ship is underway.

I would rather be on Lido. The reason I book that high is so I don’t have to go up or down stairs to go out to the Lido deck. It would have to be a discount or Lido sold out for me to move. And when Lido is sold out I go down one instead of up one that way I’m one deck closer to promenade.

And I’ve never heard noise from the Lido deck inside a room  on the Lido deck. That’s booking just forward of the elevators.

Edited by Saint Greg

Both decks are covered.  The Lido balconies are covered by the Panorama  balconies and the Panorama balconies are covered by the Spa Deck balconies.  We aren't prone to sea sickness but have never felt any more movement up there than anywhere else on the ship.  

We really like being up there.  If you're out on the Lido deck and forget something, it's just a quick walk back to your cabin.  On sea days, the bathrooms on the Lido deck can be quite wet and sometimes crowded.  We just run back to our cabin and use our own.

I was on a balcony on the Lido in March on the Glory.  I booked it because it was the only thing left.  I am sailing the Valor next March and also book the Lido again.  We did not have any problems with noise, the elevators are far enough from most of the rooms you will not be bothered by them.  Also I did not notice any more movement but I usually sail much larger ships and stay on higher decks and I grew up on small boats.   Being on the Lido is convenient because do not need to bother with the elevators or stairs to get to the pool, grab something quickly from the buffet or pizza and burgers, or if you just want to grab a quick drink from the bar.