Stockholder OBC

JC13

Greetings to all, 

First time on Carnival and first time requesting stockholder OBC.  I have submitted paperwork requesting the credit and now wonder where does one check to see if the credit has been given?  Does Carnival notify you of granted OBC or does it post on your log-in account on the Carnival website?  Any insight would be helpful.

Happy sailing

3 hours ago, JC13 said:

Greetings to all, 

First time on Carnival and first time requesting stockholder OBC.  I have submitted paperwork requesting the credit and now wonder where does one check to see if the credit has been given?  Does Carnival notify you of granted OBC or does it post on your log-in account on the Carnival website?  Any insight would be helpful.

Happy sailing

It has always been posted for us under the itemized charges on our booking invoice, along with any other OBC. Ours for our Alaska cruise next week is $150 OBC. $100 stockholders and $50 for they military rate at the time we booked.(2nd Page) I always FAX our request with my email attached, usually takes 1-2 days for reply.  Enjoy your cruise and your stockholders benefit, we bought in 2001, for us a fabulous decision.

I get an email confirmation.  Sometimes I find it listed on my online account, sometimes I don't seem able to find it.  I always apply for it two months out, and the timing might have something to do with it?   I always take a copy of the email confirmation in case, but it has always been there once I boarded.