How bad is cabin 2173 on infinity?

healthworker

It's an inside stateroom on the 2nd deck, almost as far aft as you can get. The positive is that you won't feel a lot of movement in heavy seas as you might in a suite on 10 or 11. It's 170 square feet and there is nothing to look out of, so claustrophobia might be an issue for some folks. Another plus is that there won't be much hallway traffic, other than a few passengers and the ship staff.

The negative is that it's directly above the crew deck and there may be some noise issues with it. And, it's directly below the Tuscan Grill so that may add to late night noise. It's a short walk to the elevators and when returning from port visits you won't have to use stairs or try to catch an elevator.

Other questions?

If you look at the compilation on a computer then you can view it as some sort of spreadsheet so that may reveal more information for you. 

I’m on Constellation next month - 2107 so inside but more forward so I will try and report back if that’s helpful. Back from the cruise September 3rd so feel free to pm me afterwards.