MSC Divina 21 to 28 February 2020 Annual Vegan Cruise Dates

nikkiw60

Thankfully you gave us the heads-up for this year's Vegan cruise, Nikki.  As a result we cancelled and ended up booking Armonia for January due to a package deal being offered by a TA and got to see Havana!  😄  Every cloud, eh?

7 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Thankfully you gave us the heads-up for this year's Vegan cruise, Nikki.  As a result we cancelled and ended up booking Armonia for January due to a package deal being offered by a TA and got to see Havana!  😄  Every cloud, eh?

Yes, and that is why I bought to check for next year remembering we were affected by it the year before! And you were very lucky to see Cuba, it’s still on my list.

• Like 1

If you are booked on this cruise as a non vegan try to change your booking. On the last Divina Vegan cruise non vegans were treated like second class citizens. Show venues were changed. Lounges closed for vegan meetings. Non vegans not allowed at the vegan buffet and juice bar but Vegans allowed to invade the non vegan buffet when the line on there side grew to long. Most of the Vegans were very nice people but there is always someone that spoils it buy standing at the entrance to the non vegan buffet and preaching how bad meat is for you or comments like "Vegans this way porkers that side. I love the Divina but would run like the wind to avoid another vegan cruise. It could have been much better organized by the ships staff