Newbie S&S Billing Question

I don't recall from my one and only cruise since the last one was with my husband. I'm going on a cruise with my two sisters and we'll all be in one room. Can each S&S card be tied to a different form of payment so I don't have to stress if my sisters make charges to them? I couldn't quite figure out if this was the case from the Carnival FAQs or not. I'm the primary and will disable charging to the card if needed but would rather them be able to manage their own charges how they prefer. 

You'll be able to complete your online check-in starting 90 days out from your sail date. Login in to your Carnival account, click on the "Planner" tab at the top, and it'll show you the date when you can complete your online check-in. That's when each of you can pick a payment method. Or if they didn't create accounts, you can assign their payment methods.

4 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

You'll be able to complete your online check-in starting 90 days out from your sail date. Login in to your Carnival account, click on the "Planner" tab at the top, and it'll show you the date when you can complete your online check-in. That's when each of you can pick a payment method. Or if they didn't create accounts, you can assign their payment methods.

Thanks, I will probably have them create their own accounts then.

33 minutes ago, Garth2 said:

Or you can put more than 1 person in the same cabin on the same payment method.

I definitely recall my husband and I being on the same payment method for our cruise so wasn't sure if they could separate it per person if they share a room but it sounds like they can. Stress avoided! lol