Cruise Embarking Times

FaithPlus1

4 hours ago, FaithPlus1 said:

I'm a bit confused. I have many time slots available between 30-60 minutes available from 10AM to 3PM. 

What happens if I select 10-10:30, but decide to arrive later?

Pick a time to arrive at the port. Arrive when you want. Ship starts boarding by 11:30. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FaithPlus1 said:

I'm a bit confused. I have many time slots available between 30-60 minutes available from 10AM to 3PM. 

What happens if I select 10-10:30, but decide to arrive later?

Nothing happens. 

Some cruiselines enforce the time in some ports but I only think something happens if someone arrive early (they may have to wait), not if they are late.

NCL doesn't enforce these time slot reservations so as previous posters have pointed out if you show up early or late nothing bad  happens.  These time slots they offer on the website are purely for NCL's convenience so they can stagger pax arrival times.  We're Latitudes Platinum so we can show up whenever we want as can Platinum Plus & Ambassador.

The Haven pax board around 11 and the rest start boarding between 1115-1130; Latitudes Gold & up along with physically challenged board first then other Latitudes levels (Silver & Bronze) and then the rest.  You'll get a queueing ticket with a number & when that number is called you get in line to board.

Have a great cruise!