HARMONY OF THE SEAS REROUTE FROM SAN JUAN

Can Tortola handle Harmony? I was under the impression that it’s a tender stop and Oasis class ships can’t tender. 

Last week on Harmony, they simply cancelled our port stop and sailed on to St. Maarten.  

19 minutes ago, PlanetX said:

Can Tortola handle Harmony? I was under the impression that it’s a tender stop and Oasis class ships can’t tender. 

Last week on Harmony, they simply cancelled our port stop and sailed on to St. Maarten.  

The Empress docks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, winkooz said:

Due to the recent violence, many cruise lines are NOT pulling into San Juan. It has been rumored that Harmony is rerouting to TORTOLA. Can anyone confirm this? 

Itinerary updates are normally posted here:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

6 hours ago, PlanetX said:

It isn't a tender stop. In fact, here is Celebrity Edge docked adjacent to NCL Bliss!

Edge-Tortola-John-edited-w2.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jbethel11 said:

It isn't a tender stop. In fact, here is Celebrity Edge docked adjacent to NCL Bliss!

Edge-Tortola-John-edited-w2.jpg

I completely messed up in my writing. It IS in fact a tender stop, as supported by the Celebrity Edge docked adjacent to Norwegian Bliss!

There is a pier, but if I remember correctly, they can only handle two docked ships at a time. I suppose if another (unscheduled) ship were rerouted there it would tender like they did in the old days before they built the pier.