Concierge lounge on Adventure of the Seas

1 hour ago, actuarian said:

Actually they could do just that if they wanted to.  The new game would be would be the Diamond Club / Concierge Club game.  The Diamond Clubs could disappear like the old Concierge Clubs disappeared.  Then new clubs would appear and, magically, they would be named Concierge Clubs!  Diamonds would be admitted to whatever Diamond Clubs had not yet been taken away just like Diamond +s right now are admitted to the Concierge Clubs that have not yet been taken away.  However, I do not think that anyone in management wants to do that.  If they did, they probably would have just kept the Concierge Clubs and made the Diamond Clubs disappear when they built the Suite Lounges.

Limit lounge to 3 drinks, folks will move on

I'd be totally cool with them taking away both lounges and giving me some freebies  like pick from:  free gratuities,  one free drink pkg, or a free massage or something of the sort.  (kinda like celeb does ....)

Of course my next cruise is my first smaller ship where I will have suite lounge access so maybe I'll change my mind....

Although i never once sat in the diamond lounge on vision....  ok just rambling now.