A few quick questions

I followed the guidance from our CC colleagues (which is most appreciated) and requested an air deviation for my flight from Venice to Fort Lauderdale. Regent (through our TA) sent a totally different flight.  I can live with the flight they sent, but have a few quick questions:

1. The flight is scheduled to leave Venice at 11:45 AM.  Do you think there is enough time?

2. Will Regent provide transportation to the airport?

Thanking you in advance for any help.  

2 hours ago, howiefrommd said:

I followed the guidance from our CC colleagues (which is most appreciated) and requested an air deviation for my flight from Venice to Fort Lauderdale. Regent (through our TA) sent a totally different flight.  I can live with the flight they sent, but have a few quick questions:

1. The flight is scheduled to leave Venice at 11:45 AM.  Do you think there is enough time?

howiefrommd, we also just booked our deviation flight with Regent and they gave us a 7:45am flight.  I was concerned but then remembered we are in Venice overnight so it won’t be a problem.  

If Regent booked the flight, yes, they will provide the transportation.  

21 hours ago, howiefrommd said:

We just flew back from Venice to Miami on July 14th from our Regent cruise, with Regent flights booked with diviations. We were scheduled on an 11:55 flight to Madrid, with a connecting flight to Miami. We were provided with transportation to the airport on a nice bus with good AC, which left the Constellation lounge at 8:15 AM (and we needed to leave our cabin at 8, having previously eaten breakfast). They actually got us to the airport a little too early since our flight wasn't on the departure board when we arrived, and picked up our luggage (which was on the bus with us, but brought via van while we walked to the terminal).

We were a little lost at first since they told us that Iberia Airlines would be checking in at 1, 2 and 3 to the far left, but at 9:30, those 3 check-ins were listed for a different airline. While standing in front of one of the departure boards, at 9:55 AM , they changed to Iberia, and about 5 minutes after our arrival at those check in counters, number 2 came up as  business check-in. After some strong words by the airline check-in employees to clear the line of non business class passengers (who had to go to the end of the other 2 lines - I didn't feel bad because they had previously told me I was in the wrong line when I got in line behind them), we checked in quickly, and were directed to the Marco Polo lounge. It was a great place to hang out until our flight was ready to board, with food, beverages, clean restrooms, and comfortable seating.

it was a great place to relax while waiting to our flight to Madrid.

Not-to-worry, as long as Regent is responsible for your return flight.  Ours was an early departure requiring a 0330H wake-up.  But--we knew this way-in advance.   No surprise.  Regent provided a nice buffet offering at Coffee Connection for wife and self and about six other couples.   Bus to Airport.   Still, very-early, but we had an early connection.   Baggage handled adequately; Regent representative there to facilitate logistics getting us to check-in counter.  

Sufficient time for a Marco Polo visit, but barely, as it had just-opened.   

Bottom line:  Smooth transfer.  

GOARMY!