Need Address of Azamara exec to discuss recent cruise problems?

Redtravel

Seems that Azamara is unapproachable before and after a cruise. I have sent emails to Azamara that were answered weeks after sending.  They got a response that just said it had arrived. Never got more than that. Even calling was a waste of time. My questions and comments before the cruise never seemed to get answered. During the cruise, I got the pat answer of “ we are working on it.”   Well, cruise has come and gone.There are still some issues that I would like addressed. Frustrated? Yes!  I am still working on it. It seems that Azamara does not care. 

5 minutes ago, Redtravel said:

Seems that Azamara is unapproachable before and after a cruise. I have sent emails to Azamara that were answered weeks after sending.  They got a response that just said it had arrived. Never got more than that. Even calling was a waste of time. My questions and comments before the cruise never seemed to get answered. During the cruise, I got the pat answer of “ we are working on it.”   Well, cruise has come and gone.There are still some issues that I would like addressed. Frustrated? Yes!  I am still working on it. It seems that Azamara does not care. 

It's a familiar tale.

This webpage may be of help:

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/azamara-club-cruises/

6 hours ago, screen-gem said:

It's a familiar tale.

This webpage may be of help:

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/azamara-club-cruises/

Years ago I had a problem with a top of the line GE Monogram product.  When I had exhausted all other sources, I called the CEO of GE at the time (Jeff Immelt).  When I called I said "May I speak to Jeff Imelt Please".  Although I never spoke to him directly, I did speak to his second in command, and did get the problem resolved.  I recommend calling Larry Pimental's office directly.  Make clear the next step will be the media.  You would be surprised how quickly they will respond to your call.

12 hours ago, Lady's Mom said:

Years ago I had a problem with a top of the line GE Monogram product.  When I had exhausted all other sources, I called the CEO of GE at the time (Jeff Immelt).  When I called I said "May I speak to Jeff Imelt Please".  Although I never spoke to him directly, I did speak to his second in command, and did get the problem resolved.  I recommend calling Larry Pimental's office directly.  Make clear the next step will be the media.  You would be surprised how quickly they will respond to your call.

Reminds me of when I was a senior in college and needed a class to graduate, but the class was full.  I was getting nowhere with the instructor or the department--the department told me, "come back next year and take it."  My mother was even more frustrated than I was, and told me to look up the university president's phone number in the local phone book for her.  As it was a very large public university, I told her that I was sure his number wouldn't be listed.  Lo and behold, it was, and she called.  She didn't speak to the university president, but perhaps even better, she spoke to his wife.  I got a call from the department the next day that I had been added to the class.  Squeaky wheel, indeed  🙂 

• Like 1