Did the revolutionized Summit result with improved accessibility? I cruised on the Summit with my mother who was wheelchair dependent and had an extremely difficult time negotiating about the ship. We were in a SS and she couldn't even use the veranda due to the lip in the doorway.  

I'm disabled and use a mobility scooter.  I cancelled a cruise on the Edge when reviews came back that it was very difficult to navigate Eden's levels with a scooter (tiny elevator clearly not designed for scooters or wheelchairs.)  Same with accessibility to the Rooftop Garden.

I was so disppointed!  I wish Celebrity would consider accessibility a priority. 😞  I cruise at least six times a year with NCL specifically because of their ease of accessibility, but I would love to spend more time on Celebrity.  However, it's just not comfortable!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!
We do everything we can to assure that a modern luxury vacation is accessible to ALL of our guests. From wider doors to wheel-in showers and autism-friendly experiences, all ships are compliant with the highest industry standards. For specific special needs, go to https://www.celebritycruises.com/special-needs 

Thank you and have a great rest of your day!