Personal Page issues

crazyman3

Hi Shipmates

Is anyone else having problems logging into their account?

My usual password was rejected over a week ago, I changed password and for the past four days I have had a message saying that my information is there and that I need to come back later.

We're sailing on the 11th August ----thank goodness I printed out the documents a few weeks ago!

Who do I contact in the UK about my lack of access to my account? The Weybridge office?

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, crazyman3 said:

Hi Shipmates

Is anyone else having problems logging into their account?

My usual password was rejected over a week ago, I changed password and for the past four days I have had a message saying that my information is there and that I need to come back later.

We're sailing on the 11th August ----thank goodness I printed out the documents a few weeks ago!

Who do I contact in the UK about my lack of access to my account? The Weybridge office?

Thanks. 

Has happened to me on a number of occasions in recent weeks. Sometimes for a few hours, sometimes a few days. I’ve been locked out since yesterday with a message saying to try again in 20 minutes...

Got this error once yesterday. Try marking or unmarking the "Stay signed in" field (ie. do the opposite of what you normally do with the field), that worked for me. Also as already advised, using incognito/private browsing often works better than "normal" browsing.

12 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

Got this error once yesterday. Try marking or unmarking the "Stay signed in" field (ie. do the opposite of what you normally do with the field), that worked for me. Also as already advised, using incognito/private browsing often works better than "normal" browsing.

Haha, that actually worked - I ticked the "stay logged in" box and couldn't get in so then I unticked it and got in.  

22 minutes ago, Scottygirl1 said:

Haha, that actually worked - I ticked the "stay logged in" box and couldn't get in so then I unticked it and got in.  

It's weird, but I think it may have something to do with the cookies not being handled correctly if the box is checked, perhaps if combined with being in incognito/private browsing. Has worked without problems up until a few days ago, though.

48 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

Just tried that unsuccessfully. I can log in, but when I go to Manage Reservation, a pop up says I am blocked to protect my privacy (??) and to try again in 20 mimutes. 

2 minutes ago, Boatharbour said:

Just tried that unsuccessfully. I can log in, but when I go to Manage Reservation, a pop up says I am blocked to protect my privacy (??) and to try again in 20 mimutes. 

That's a long-running error that seems to pop up for no reason. Try logging out of your Celebrity account, and access it via Incognito/Private browsing. That seems to have helped for many other users.

7 minutes ago, mikkelhansen said:

That's a long-running error that seems to pop up for no reason. Try logging out of your Celebrity account, and access it via Incognito/Private browsing. That seems to have helped for many other users.

Thank you for your suggestions. Sadly, same message is still coming up. Have cleared cookies, cleared browsing history, ticked and unticked “stay signed in”. Also tried using Chrome.

The  only  fix that has worked in the past is ... to sit it out. For the same strange reason that the issue arises, it fixes itself eventually!

16 minutes ago, Scottygirl1 said:

Try a different browser - worked for my on Safari.  

16 minutes ago, Scottygirl1 said:

Try a different browser - worked for my on Safari.  

That worked ! I switched to Firefox and got in. 

Thanks everyone.