Silver Note

bogey

3 hours ago, bogey said:

Thanks. 😀 That is the answer I was hoping for,  We enjoyed Esther very much on our last cruise on the Spirit.  I sure hope she remains on board until mid-September.

Us too on our last Spirit cruise.   We’ll be on the Wind next cruise so no Silver Note.  😕

Hopefully it's the same Esther (could there be more than one?) as we enjoyed on the Spirit in January and just last month on the Muse. She has a great songbook including most of the great Harry Warren hits like "You'll Never Know", "An Affair to Remember (a personal favorite) and "Lullaby of Broadway".  

6 hours ago, philw1776 said:

Note to others.  I didn't book Silver Note ASAP only to find it completely booked for our cruise months in advance.

Don’t worry.  It’s not completely booked as SS only makes a small amount of the venue’s capacity available to book online.  

Upon boarding, let the maître d' when you’d like to dine, or have your butler do the same.  Most likely you’ll get your preferred date.  If you don’t care the date you dine, then you’ll definitely be accommodated in the venue.

• Thanks 1