Booking excursions

dazlight

Hello,

It means that the excursion is fully booked.

Depending on where & what the excursion is P&O might lay on extra coaches etc if demand warrants.  Alternatively, you might just have to wait & see if someone cancels, hence you’re on a waitlist.

if this happens you’ll receive an email & have a short period of time in which to confirm your booking.

Hope this helps.

joan

I was on a Waitlist for an excursion on our forthcoming Canada/US cruise and after a couple of weeks I had an email from P&O saying that a place had become available and to go to my Cruise Personaliser and I'd find that the cost had been put in the basket and was waiting for me to confirm and pay.  I had 72 hours to do this before it would be removed.  So it's worth going on a Waitlist if you particularly want to do a specific excursion.  I know that many excursions can be done independently, and cheaper but I have some walking problems in that I can't walk too far and find it difficult to stand for very long so some P&O excursions which have low activity suit me very well.  The one I have booked was one of these.  

• Like 2

when on Brittania in March we were waitlisted before the cruise and received our tickets in the cabin on arrival, we did not have any notification from P&O that a space had become available. We complained to shore excursions but was still charged, on returning home complained and got the money refunded.