Anyone cancelled Air2Sea within 24 hours??

Hello,

Totally embarrassed over here. I just accidentally made an an actual booking for airfare through Air2Sea. The original intent was to see how the process went, how payment worked etc. Unfortunately, it went through...... These flights are SUPER high and not exactly what I would have chosen at all. I know I would have 24 hours to cancel if booked directly but since I went through their program does that change anything? It appears all of Royal and Air2Sea are closed for the night. So I am now sitting here stressing til I call in the morning. Any experiences would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, surrocruiser said:

Hello,

Totally embarrassed over here. I just accidentally made an an actual booking for airfare through Air2Sea. The original intent was to see how the process went, how payment worked etc. Unfortunately, it went through...... These flights are SUPER high and not exactly what I would have chosen at all. I know I would have 24 hours to cancel if booked directly but since I went through their program does that change anything? It appears all of Royal and Air2Sea are closed for the night. So I am now sitting here stressing til I call in the morning. Any experiences would be appreciated.

Have to contact them like 10 times until you get a cancellation confirmation - but they do cancel within 24 hours for free!

2 minutes ago, surrocruiser said:

Took a little while but all set. Air is removed and emailed a confirmation. Whew!!!

Thanks all!!

I'm curious how you booked air by accident.  Was there not a form to fill out for a credit card number?

That was what I thought too! Haha. I was going through the steps, just trying to see how much flexibility and see when payment would be due etc. Before I ever saw the payment screen, it popped up with the confirmation. The invoice said it was due by final payment date. We have already paid our cruise in full, ahead of final so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.

8 minutes ago, surrocruiser said:

That was what I thought too! Haha. I was going through the steps, just trying to see how much flexibility and see when payment would be due etc. Before I ever saw the payment screen, it popped up with the confirmation. The invoice said it was due by final payment date. We have already paid our cruise in full, ahead of final so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Interesting, I always thought that they wanted at least the non-refundable fees ($15 or $25 pp) immediately upon booking air. I guess things have changed.

I have a question about Air2Sea.  I have never used it before.

On Princess EzAir, you can book Flexible flights, no payment until final payment.  You can modify if cheaper or different flights up to 45 days of flight with no penalty.

Can you modify if the price is cheaper with Air2Sea?

1 hour ago, phabric said:

I have a question about Air2Sea.  I have never used it before.

On Princess EzAir, you can book Flexible flights, no payment until final payment.  You can modify if cheaper or different flights up to 45 days of flight with no penalty.

Can you modify if the price is cheaper with Air2Sea?

From my understanding, Air2Sea is Royal's version of EzAir.  I have flights held for February 2020 and have until my final payment date to purchase or cancel them.  I believe I can modify them if something cheaper comes along without penalty.