White Night

25 minutes ago, crazycruzer68 said:

Has anyone sailed since the White Night has started? We are in the Magic in a few weeks, just wondering what it’s all about. 

If I am not mistaken, I think White Night is just people dressed up in white attire, and there are white balloons that drop from the atrium ceiling.

Here is a video detailing White Night, around time stamp 13:14.

• Like 1

just off the breeze.

nothing super special, Party with music \line dancing  in the Atrium and at the end they drop white balloons and give glow sticks during.

some people were wearing a lot of white some weren't.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:44 PM, lensonlife said:

Above taken 7/2 on Horizon. Tried to upload a video- unsuccessfully. Yes- lots of white, but no big deal if you don’t wear it! I almost was wishing it had been outside. 

At least it's in the atrium. On Conquest class ships, they hold it in the night club and I don't think it gets much attention. I've never gone in there during, but walked by and it didn't seem like it was very happening. But I've seen a few pictures of it in the atrium on Horizon and it looks like they make a much bigger deal out of it.

We'll be on Horizon next March. My wife had a dream not long ago and I was wearing white pants. I've never worn white pants in my life. A day or two later, I saw someone's picture on here and realized they hold the white party in the Horizon atrium. I'd be more likely to go to it since it's held there. I told her maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe it was a premonition. LOL Not! I'd wear a white shirt, but I ain't wearing white pants. 😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Organized Chaos said:

At least it's in the atrium. On Conquest class ships, they hold it in the night club and I don't think it gets much attention. I've never gone in there during, but walked by and it didn't seem like it was very happening. But I've seen a few pictures of it in the atrium on Horizon and it looks like they make a much bigger deal out of it.

We'll be on Horizon next March. My wife had a dream not long ago and I was wearing white pants. I've never worn white pants in my life. A day or two later, I saw someone's picture on here and realized they hold the white party in the Horizon atrium. I'd be more likely to go to it since it's held there. I told her maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe it was a premonition. LOL Not! I'd wear a white shirt, but I ain't wearing white pants. 😝

After the atrium, many went to the club to dance to some 90’s music- they had a great DJ there! It was fun, but nothing like what was going on in the atrium. Also, my husband would NEVER wear the white pants 😂

5 hours ago, midcarolina said:

Is the white night party only on certain Carnival ships? I don't recall seeing it listed on the fun times of any of our past cruises...

I'm not sure, but on the Conquest class ships it's held in the night club and I've never seen them make a big deal out of it. It was very easy to miss it in the Fun Times. Anytime I've walked by there during the white party, it didn't look like too many people attended.