All Caesar properties bought by El Dorado????

A family member has always gambled at El Dorado in Reno NV. They sent her an email awhile ago announcing they had bought all properties owned by Caesar properties. 

Last week she got an email she had an offer for a cruise certificate. She went up to Reno to get it, and was shocked it wasn't on NCL anymore, it was on Celebrity!! She was pretty upset as she is Platinum on NCL and has never been on Celebrity. She called celebrity and no free offers such as drink pkg were included. 

Has anyone else been notify of the buyout and the change from NCL to Celebrity?  

This is what I was told, I haven't experienced this. 

Edited by drumming cruisers

We have upcoming offers from both Vegas and ACY Caesars properties for NCL cruises. 

If Celebrity books like RCCL, you pay only the port charges. Not all of the admin fees that CAS charges. So the cruise is very close to free. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We have upcoming offers from both Vegas and ACY Caesars properties for NCL cruises. 

If Celebrity books like RCCL, you pay only the port charges. Not all of the admin fees that CAS charges. So the cruise is very close to free. 

Oh Thank you for information

53 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

1 hour ago, Stlcardsfan79 said:

Both emails I have received recently from Caesar’s one Laughlin the other for Vegas to pick up cruise vouchers said Norwegian with a link to the site with cruises listed. Hope it stays with NCL. 

Thanks for information

I am not a fan of Celebrity, but I concur that the overall cost of a 'comped' cruise is much less expensive than NCL.  However, put me in the camp that hopes that El Dorado/CET continue to partner with NCL.

• Like 1

The El Dorado/CET merger will be in process until sometime next year.    I'm SevenStars with CET and they sent us an email at the end of June telling us not to worry about our status, tier rewards credit and reservations with CET.   

The partnership between NCL and CET has been going on for a long time so I would hope it will continue. 

From the email CET sent us, I've copied one of the FAQs below:

How will this impact Caesars Rewards® partnerships and discounts? 
While we are always looking for new ways to offer additional experiences through new partners, we don't anticipate any changes to partnerships or discounts as a result of the transaction.