Land and Sea On the Sun Live Review with Pictures

18 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The Veuve Clicquot was the perfect way to kick off the weekend. Have a great time!

16 days and that bottle will be sipped upon by us! Again thanks for the pics and comments.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the review.  The pictures are especially nice.

We are cruising on the Sun soon and will be driving to port.  We have used Port Canaveral for other lines; this will be our first NCL cruise out of this particular port.  We are trying to decide whether to park at port or off port with shuttle.  Did you park at the port?  If so, did you pay for parking upon arrival or departure?  Was it a smooth operation or did you encounter lines/delays in garage?

4 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

Thanks for the review.  The pictures are especially nice.

We are cruising on the Sun soon and will be driving to port.  We have used Port Canaveral for other lines; this will be our first NCL cruise out of this particular port.  We are trying to decide whether to park at port or off port with shuttle.  Did you park at the port?  If so, did you pay for parking upon arrival or departure?  Was it a smooth operation or did you encounter lines/delays in garage?

We parked at the pier and paid when we exited.  It was very seamless.  I liked being able to keep my car in the shade of the covered parking and I prefer this over taking the shuttle.  Plenty of parking was available.  I hope you enjoy your cruise!

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We parked at the pier and paid when we exited.  It was very seamless.  I liked being able to keep my car in the shade of the covered parking and I prefer this over taking the shuttle.  Plenty of parking was available.  I hope you enjoy your cruise!

6 hours ago, smplybcause said:

You pay when you leave the port - they give you a ticket when you enter. We got there around 10am and left around 8/830am and there wasn't much of a line to pay. Parked on ground floor. 

Thanks to both of you for the quick answers.  It is good to know that you did not encounter significant delays even though this terminal even though this garage is managed differently than terminal 1, where they charge at entry.