What movies are showing?

lasekeye

I've never seen it in advance of being on-board.  Having just returned from the Constellation, I can tell you that movies shown on your in-room TV cost $13 or maybe even more.....none are free, unless they are broadcast on the few channels they do get.

We were on Summit earlier this month and there were some free movies in the cabin - the only one I recall is A Star is Born. They also showed Dirty Dancing on one of the top decks where they have a new movie screen, and Bohemian Rhapsody was shown in the theatre. 

Last week on Infinity- Mama Mia (new one), coco, star wars hans solo, beauty & beast, black panther, Apollo 11, Jurassic World, ant man & wasp ,always at the caryle,a star is born, adrift, mission impossible,a simple favor

the more family friendly- on the outside screen

One of our cruises the movie selection included 3 disaster at sea movies (Captain Phillips was one of them).  One evening at the production show the CD said he had been hearing lots of talk about the movie selections.  He said he wanted to reassure us that at any given time we were never more than 3 miles from land, just sometimes that land was straight down!  🤣🤣🤣

Was on the Solstice to Alaska in July. The Free movies available on the TV included (to the best of my memory)

- Oceans 8

- Hotel Mumbai

- Avengers Infinity War

- Finding Nemo

- Incredibles 2

- Moana

- Hotel Transylvania 3

Only remember these since we actually watched them.. but there were a few more. And then there were the for pay selection which we didn't even bother to look at.

There are free movies but just not as up to date or wide selection as on a flight. I don't remember any from my cruise in May but we did watch one movie within the 7 days. We simply have no time to waste on a cruise.

Edited by Tourist1292

I am currently on the Solstice.  Yesterday "A Star is Born" was shown at the Lawn Club and "Green Book" was shown at the Celebrity Central.  Today "How to Train your Dragon: Hidden World" is playing at Celebrity Central with "A Simple Pleasure" playing at the Lawn Club.

"burnout babe": in addition to the Cruise Director's channel and view from the bridge, the in house channels include ship information, an ability to check your account, sports channels, news channels and so forth.