Teen entertainment

fandash

We've taken our three granddaughters on several RCI cruises (not oasis, but voyager and freedom class) and they always found things to do.  First cruise they were 11, 8, and 6. There is free ice skating, rock climbing, sports court (basketball and volleyball), flowrider, mini-golf (can be windy when ship is moving) -- tons of stuff. You can find lots of youtube videos. We felt it was very save to let the oldest on her own. I think RCI still has a 1am curfew. I suspect the hardest part will be getting her to leave the ship the final day.

Edited by Jimnbigd

totally YMMV, my youngest always loved the kids club and could integrated well, my older two boys never were big on the clubs nor integrated, perhaps because they always played and did so much toge. ther.

There are a ton of teen friendly activities that they can do with the club new friends, or with family ( I know most teens see parents as a fun companion as chain of shame ), most things while can be done alone are far more fun with someone.