Independence Balcony 8564 Help Please

My fiancé and I have decided for our honeymoon for the Independence of the Seas Oceanview Balcony.  I am really nervous to book because I want to make sure that room 8564 has sliding balcony doors for the view.  I searched and searched online and can’t find the answer.  If anyone has stayed in this room and can answer and/or has any insight we would greatly appreciate it!!!! Thank you! 😀

5 minutes ago, DreamerHopes said:

My fiancé and I have decided for our honeymoon for the Independence of the Seas Oceanview Balcony.  I am really nervous to book because I want to make sure that room 8564 has sliding balcony doors for the view.  I searched and searched online and can’t find the answer.  If anyone has stayed in this room and can answer and/or has any insight we would greatly appreciate it!!!! Thank you! 😀

Yes!! According to the deck plans, it shows that #8564 is a spacious ocean view balcony cabin, as it's shaded in purple on the deck plans; window cabins are shaded in blue. Just google Independence of the Seas deck plans, then pull down the drop down on the right, and you'll see what I mean. Congrats to you both and cheers!!

Edited by SilkySal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamerHopes said:

Definitely a floor to ceiling slider. Good choice as you have cabins above and below you.  You are across the hall from housekeeping so there may be a cart or two during morning room cleaning and nite time turndown, nothing to worry about. Be sure to check your cruise planner for sales on dining packages or excursions.  If you are new to RCL don't miss the Ice Show. happy cruising 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DreamerHopes said:

What do you think would be a better option?  

Would have to know the week you are sailing to see  what better balcony cabins are available for your sailing to make suggestions.