Planning online-Why can't two computers log into a reservation at the same time?

Our typical planning process is to sit together (in the same room) in comfortable chairs and sign into the reservation separately so we can see all of the shore excursions and other items for booking and decide together what to book. Unfortunately, your site doesn't seem to allow this. If one of us is logged in, it wont let the other one into the reservation. Can you find out if this will be changed soon?

Thanks so much,

Ocalapat 

Allowing two users to access and change records at the same time is tricky....very tricky...and can lead to all kinds of errors.  Person 1 is changing the record....person 2 is looking at the record....person 2 doesn't refresh their screen or the screen is not automatically updated when changes are made (even trickier) and is now looking at the wrong information.....etc.

Personally, I hope this doesn't change.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ghstudio said:

Allowing two users to access and change records at the same time is tricky....very tricky...and can lead to all kinds of errors.  Person 1 is changing the record....person 2 is looking at the record....person 2 doesn't refresh their screen or the screen is not automatically updated when changes are made (even trickier) and is now looking at the wrong information.....etc.

Personally, I hope this doesn't change.

I'm not a programmer, but what about allowing a second person to access the booking in a read-only state?

Wouldn't this at least allow two people to browse shore excursions together for example?

Hello, As someone mentioned above, having two users on at the same time is challenging as one change may override the other.  My suggestion is to try screen sharing when possible to avoid confusion and frustration throughout the planning process. We have had a lot of guests who have done this to make sure all are on the same page for booking.  Thank you for your question! 

• Thanks 1