Halloween On Norwegian Escape

heatherRN53

We are departing New York for a 7 day Florida and Bahamas cruise. We will be on board for Halloween. I have searched Roll Calls and I can find nothing that tells me for sure if there will be a party on board for Halloween. I would really like to know, so we can prepare in advance with costumes possibly, ect. Also wondering about the White Party I have heard so much about. Im so sorry if Im asking a repetitive question, but I dont know where to look to find the information. Any advice, resources and answers are very much welcome. We are first time cruisers!

1 minute ago, zqvol said:

Even though there is a party you will find that only a small % of people who dress in costumes for Halloween. Most will not.

Agreed. There were a lot of folks in costume that evening , but no where near the majority. That said, we didn’t attend the party so there may have been a higher percentage there. We were usually our cabins for the night by 10.

Looks like you are on this year's Halloween Escape - coming back on NYC's famous Marathon Sunday to disembark ... please allow extra time for ground transportation & go-around to get to the airport, if flying home due to traffic detour & major street/road closure. 

We're on her last Halloween & the year prior, on the Breakaway - ship was decorated and there're special setups ... after dark, it was up on the pool deck and Spice H20 ... not everything get into it, but quite a few did their part.  We're at Dockyard, Bermuda & there' shoreside parties nearby as well.  We didn't checkout the costume contest.   Post #35 in the review - 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2599350-escape-bermuda-halloween-10-28-2018-preview-semi-live-an-limited-sunday-ed/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-56084494

On 8/6/2019 at 7:49 PM, heatherRN53 said:

We are departing New York for a 7 day Florida and Bahamas cruise. We will be on board for Halloween. I have searched Roll Calls and I can find nothing that tells me for sure if there will be a party on board for Halloween. I would really like to know, so we can prepare in advance with costumes possibly, ect. Also wondering about the White Party I have heard so much about. Im so sorry if Im asking a repetitive question, but I dont know where to look to find the information. Any advice, resources and answers are very much welcome. We are first time cruisers!

Trust me there will be a halloween party there is always one and I have been on every ship in the fleet over Halloween at one point or another.  White Hot will happen . bring some white pants and a t shirt you'll be fine

• 1 month later...

I'll be on that cruise as well.  Currently looking for a small easy to pack costume.  Not sure if I'll find something as time is running short.  How did October get here so quickly!?!? 

Lbicklel.  Thanks for posting that pick of the old Dailies. 

We're on this cruise also and plan on dressing up!  We were on a Halloween cruise on the Jade a few years back and like previous posters said, the majority don't dress up, but many do!  My husband actually won

a prize in the costume contest!