Oh Glory!

Pugs&Kisses

Just booked on the Glory for July! I am so excited. Usually when we book, we usually going in 18 months away, not 11 months, and from FL not NOLA.

For those who have been to NOLA, I will have a few days before hand to visit. What do we HAVE to see?

What is you favorite part of the Carnival Glory?

347 days till I cruise!
Pugs!

also look a "Gulf Coast Departures" as it also has some info -you have to look as the other ports like Galveston but some good info there also

So much to do in and around the French Quarter.

Edited by cruisegus

We're sailing out of NOLA in December aboard the Valor. Our first time out of that port and on Valor. Looking forward to it because we thought it'd be fun to sail down the Mississippi for a while, but being December, it's going to be dark not long after sail-away, so that kinda stinks.

We were on Glory last year (when it still sailed out of Miami). I don't care for the crazy Joe Farcus designs of many of the older Carnival ships, so one thing I liked about Glory is that it's much more subdued, to me. A nice thing about the Conquest class ships is that their aft pools are adults only.

12 hours ago, Pugs&Kisses said:

Just booked on the Glory for July! I am so excited. Usually when we book, we usually going in 18 months away, not 11 months, and from FL not NOLA.

For those who have been to NOLA, I will have a few days before hand to visit. What do we HAVE to see?

What is you favorite part of the Carnival Glory?

347 days till I cruise!
Pugs!

I'm going on Glory on the 25th. Keep an eye out for my live review thread on this board. Should pop up in about 10 days. I'm doing two days in New Orleans pre-cruise and hitting many of the sites. Wish I had three days.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I'm going on Glory on the 25th. Keep an eye out for my live review thread on this board. Should pop up in about 10 days. I'm doing two days in New Orleans pre-cruise and hitting many of the sites. Wish I had three days.

Excited for your reveiw! Have a great vacation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Looking forward to your review. Is this your last cruise of the year?  I believe awhile ago you posted that you don’t cruise during football season, but I could be mistaken.  Some times I forget posts I read earlier the same day. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Looking forward to your review. Is this your last cruise of the year?  I believe awhile ago you posted that you don’t cruise during football season, but I could be mistaken.  Some times I forget posts I read earlier the same day. 

Well....last year I booked the December cruise after the Saints played on thanksgiving so I wouldn’t miss a Saints game. Guess who’s playing on thanksgiving again....

Edited by Saint Greg