HOS Silk Dinning Room Layout, Deck 5

retdon

Does anyone have a diagram of the layout with table numbers and location of the Silk Dinning Room on Deck 5. I am working with a group and we have our table assignments but I want to know exactly where these tables are located. Thanks, Linda

Unfortunately, RCI changes the physical location of specific table numbers from cruise to cruise as the dining room setup will change based on table sizes, etc. so there is no way to have the locations ahead of time.

15 minutes ago, retdon said:

Does anyone have a diagram of the layout with table numbers and location of the Silk Dinning Room on Deck 5. I am working with a group and we have our table assignments but I want to know exactly where these tables are located. Thanks, Linda

Table numbers can change cruise to cruise, no set permeant table locations. Someone here will give you the RC dining email address to ask that your group be seated close to each other. 

7 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Table numbers can change cruise to cruise, no set permeant table locations. Someone here will give you the RC dining email address to ask that your group be seated close to each other. 

rcldining@rccl.com    contact them about 3 weeks before your sailing.