Cruise Critic Community
Familyforever

David Steak House

Question, going to David’s Steak house; are you aloud to order more then one appetizer like in the MDR?

My understanding is you can have as many sides as you want (wasabi mashed and broccoli for example), but you are limited to one soup or salad and one appetizer.  I think you can opt for 2 appetizers if you don't have any soup or salad (or 2 soups and no app or salad, etc).  Assuming you are going with someone, I recommend you each order a different appetizer and share - the appetizers were fairly large on the Pride.

I'm pretty sure you are limited to one dessert also (if you even have room), and if one selects "art at the table" that is the dessert for the whole table.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, Familyforever said:

Question, going to David’s Steak house; are you aloud to order more then one appetizer like in the MDR?

If you don't do it aloud, they will not hear your order.

I suppose you could write it down.

You are allowed to do it, however.

Homonym police.  Time to watch Schoolhouse Rock again.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:31 AM, pacruise804 said:

My understanding is you can have as many sides as you want (wasabi mashed and broccoli for example), but you are limited to one soup or salad and one appetizer.  I think you can opt for 2 appetizers if you don't have any soup or salad (or 2 soups and no app or salad, etc).  Assuming you are going with someone, I recommend you each order a different appetizer and share - the appetizers were fairly large on the Pride.

I'm pretty sure you are limited to one dessert also (if you even have room), and if one selects "art at the table" that is the dessert for the whole table.

This information is what I recall when I dined at David's Steakhouse on Carnival Pride.  I'd suggest that you be careful as to the amount of items you order.  Servings were generous, I over-ordered and was embarrassed that I could not consume all that I had ordered.

The food was excellent as was the dining service and the wine service!  Far superior, in my opinion, to the Pinnacle Grills on Holland America Line vessels.