Vista suite on Crown Princess

chill6x6

I would choose D736 if available. It has a deep, covered balcony.  

I have had this suite on the Emerald and also Ruby, the Crown's sister ships.

I think these are the best of all possible suites.  Enjoy!

🙂🐳🐬️🛳🌠🎆🌈🐋🌊🍕🍝🍧🍨🍰🍺🍷🍹️⛴🌅🌄

Edited by Cruiserkenn
Spelling

6 minutes ago, john_galt said:

I'm booked in D736 on the Caribbean next year. VS balconies on Emerald are a little smaller. Here's the side view. Emerald is also right above Club Fusion. I could hear the bass a few times when I was in E730. 

Crown113.thumb.jpg.4137cd331b017d27615fc3962ba64562.jpg

Yeah I can see where it is a little bigger.

Never had noise issues from Club Confusion in the suite e732.

Like everything, it depends on your priority/what's important to you. We always book an aft Vista suite. We used to book the one on the Emerald deck since I like to be as close to the water as possible and near the promenade deck. Then we saw the larger balconies on the Dolphin deck, and started booking those (my favorite Vista suite). Although the balcony on Dolphin is great, the sitting room is slightly smaller, so there is no second desk or end table next to the sofa in the sitting room (my husband doesn't like the interior of the Dolphin deck Vista suites). Now we book the Vista aft suites on the Caribe deck - the balcony is the worst of the three levels, but the sitting room is a bit larger and has a desk and end table next to the sofa (my husband's favorite). So, my husband would say the Caribe deck is the best, and I would say the Dolphin deck - you just can't please all of the people all of the time!!! We generally stay on the even number side, since sometimes there is a smoking section on the promenade deck on the odd number side and if you are sensitive to smoke, you may notice the smell (I don't and my husband does...). We could satisfy both my husband (larger sitting room) and me (larger balcony) by booking an aft premium suite, but I don't want to spend the extra money!!! There always seem to be trade-offs...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RSF Cruiser said:

Like everything, it depends on your priority/what's important to you. We always book an aft Vista suite. We used to book the one on the Emerald deck since I like to be as close to the water as possible and near the promenade deck. Then we saw the larger balconies on the Dolphin deck, and started booking those (my favorite Vista suite). Although the balcony on Dolphin is great, the sitting room is slightly smaller, so there is no second desk or end table next to the sofa in the sitting room (my husband doesn't like the interior of the Dolphin deck Vista suites). Now we book the Vista aft suites on the Caribe deck - the balcony is the worst of the three levels, but the sitting room is a bit larger and has a desk and end table next to the sofa (my husband's favorite). So, my husband would say the Caribe deck is the best, and I would say the Dolphin deck - you just can't please all of the people all of the time!!! We generally stay on the even number side, since sometimes there is a smoking section on the promenade deck on the odd number side and if you are sensitive to smoke, you may notice the smell (I don't and my husband does...). We could satisfy both my husband (larger sitting room) and me (larger balcony) by booking an aft premium suite, but I don't want to spend the extra money!!! There always seem to be trade-offs...

Thats why we don't book the Dolphin/Caribe deck Vista Suites.

9 hours ago, RSF Cruiser said:

I agree about the concern of smoke wafting up if on the starboard side.  Ugh!

17 hours ago, chill6x6 said:

Hello,

Quick question...  Which Vista suite would you pick on Crown Princess?  Cruise is 10 day Panama Canal.

THANKS!

We cruised the Fjords  in A751 (Grand Cayman Suite) and it was very nice indeed.  A delightful deep balcony which was great for entertaining - on our sailing we had a table and four chairs, two loungers and side table.

Aft suites are always our preference.

We also had an aft corner suite on the Ruby, and have had side Vistas on the Coral. I did notice right away that the suite itself is missing a few feet inside in the middle but it made up for it on the outside! And since we like that extra space to have a bigger balcony, that was fine with me. We will be on C751 soon for a 10 day New England cruise on the Caribbean Princess and can't wait! It isn't a corner view like we had on the Ruby, but I love those aft views! (Honestly, I'll take an outside room to anywhere but once you stay in a suite......it's hard to do otherwise....) 

2 hours ago, amypete said:

We also had an aft corner suite on the Ruby, and have had side Vistas on the Coral. I did notice right away that the suite itself is missing a few feet inside in the middle but it made up for it on the outside! And since we like that extra space to have a bigger balcony, that was fine with me. We will be on C751 soon for a 10 day New England cruise on the Caribbean Princess and can't wait! It isn't a corner view like we had on the Ruby, but I love those aft views! (Honestly, I'll take an outside room to anywhere but once you stay in a suite......it's hard to do otherwise....) 

I have only been on one cruise, but a Vista Suite aft will be my choice for future ones for sure.

Ruby Inside Alaska, D-737, loved the balcony and the suite!

I have pictures in the "Princess Cabin Reviews" thread here on page 11 if you want to know more about it.