Do you know the answer?

coordinator23

If I want my luggage to go to the airport ahead of me, does Princess have a program I can use? The luggage valet I read about in FAQ was completely different than one I have used on another cruise line. We will have several hours between disembarkation and the flight home. I don’t want to drag suitcases around. The other cruise line sends it directly to the airport. I don’t see my luggage until I land in Chicago.  

We used EZ check to come home from Ft Lauderdale when we had a long delay. We only had 2 checked bags, so we only signed my husband up and put both in his name. It was great. We walked out of the port, looked around a bit, then took a Lyft to the science museum. We had lunch at a place near there, then took another Lyft to the airport.

We used EZ Check last year...our cruise ended on Easter Sunday in Ft. Lauderdale.  With only our carry-ons, it was easy to spend a few hours at Bonnet House, grab some lunch and head to the airport.  The luggage was waiting for us at O'Hare when we got there.  Couldn't have been easier!