Cuba credit?

Lucinarei

So I had booked one of those Cuba cruises that got changed- how do I go about getting the future cruise credit applied to the cruise I booked last night? I am guessing that I need to call, but I figured I'd ask here before pledging a few hours of my day to the task. 🙂

You also need the original reservation # from the cancelled Cuban cruise; that info should be on your eDocs up at the top.  I have the same situation with an abbreviated TA last April that was cut from 12 days to 10; I have a 25% credit on a future cruise.

The discount is NOT automatic!  If you have a PCC you can handle it via email with him/her but you're probably gonna have to call NCL at some point.

Also the discount is off the cruise FARE; it's NOT off the taxes and port fees!

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have the original message from NCL? I'm trying to apply to a cruise that I just booked and they are telling me that the coupon is not available as it needed to be booked and applied by August 5th?? I do not remember that date at all!

32 minutes ago, Phillipsann said:

Is there a book by date for the 50% cruise credit? I'm trying to apply to a cruise and they are telling me that I had to be booked by August 5th??? I couldn't find that date anywhere!!

Anyone have this happen?

The August 5th date was in the "dear valued guest" email that they sent you when your cruise was automatically cancelled.  It was also noted on the website banner for a while after the government travel restrictions were announced. 

This must have been for the September sailings as ours was not cancelled, just rerouted for the June sailing. I read it at the time and seriously don't remember the August 5th date at all.

I've looked everywhere for the email, but I must have deleted it.

Edited by Phillipsann