Premium Plus Drink Package

Gambler458

Hi,

I'm going on the Equinox next Saturday.  I just purchased the New premium Plus package and am looking forward to any feedback on the package.  The package says you have a choice of 161 different wine choices.... really.? Also, what is best champagne that's included?   Any other feedback would be great.....

Thx.

Is the package worth purchasing for the 3rd person?  1st and 2nd passengers have the beverage perk.  How much are alcoholic drinks?  I am thinking probably a glass of wine at dinner and maybe a couple martinis in the evening per day?

jelayne, not sure you’re talking about the new Premium Plus package (one level above the Premium Package). Both the price you quote and what it gets you are more in line with the regular Premium package.  In fact the per drink prices you quote above appear to be from the Classic package (except for the $15 price you list).

1 hour ago, Laurab23 said:

7 hours ago, Laura61 said:

Is the package worth purchasing for the 3rd person?  1st and 2nd passengers have the beverage perk.  How much are alcoholic drinks?  I am thinking probably a glass of wine at dinner and maybe a couple martinis in the evening per day? 

If you are only talking about 2 martinis and one glass of wine, none of the drink packages would be worth it. I would ballpark the wine at $8 and up and the martinis at the martini bar at about $15 (both plus 20% gratuity). The premium drink packages can also cover specialty coffees, waters, smoothies, fresh juices and more. Packages cannot be shared.

5 hours ago, RickT said:

jelayne, not sure you’re talking about the new Premium Plus package (one level above the Premium Package). Both the price you quote and what it gets you are more in line with the regular Premium package.  In fact the per drink prices you quote above appear to be from the Classic package (except for the $15 price you list).

I was talking about the Premium +.    It shows in my cruises planners at $67.50. And then the gratuity gets added.  The Premium that has existed for a long time at $69.  is still available for upgrade or purchase.  The Premium + is only available as a outright purchase and includes 2 bottles of wine & 1 minibar (not clear what that means) plus of course the Premium  Drinks.  There is another thread on the Premium+ package and someone  posted a flyer that describes the package.

As for my pricing, the poster I responded to asked about the cost if a glass of wine and martini.vs purchasing a package.  There are wines available starting $8 and up and a regular martini is $9.